grilled salmon, hmm, yummi

Monday, March 30, 2009

well, i enjoy cooking, but I enjoy taking pictures of food even more,
i am off today, no work, no stress, mom bought me a slice of salmon, she loves me so she knows I love salmon, (if you love me, you will also know that I love salmon , lolz ),
with some teriyaki sauce, some brown sugar, some olive oil , let the salmon sit in the mixture of the seasoning for 2 hours, and you are ready for the grill



and here is my final , reddish brown salmon, look yummi huh?? :) :)

3 comments:

pinedemort said...

Dòm ngon quá, mà em không phái ăn cá :D

GiaKiem said...

*chỉ chỉ lên cái hình profile* ý ý, có hình mới ...híhí ...

*chỉ chỉ vô cái đĩa salmon * không có rau cỏ gì sao ?

journey from here to there said...

@titine : an ca tot em
@faye : rau co o ngoai` ria thoi, hihihi

Post a Comment