my small corner

Sunday, March 29, 2009



recently i slept on the couch, surfing internet and doing everything on this small table
let me introduce : my teddy bear, a cute ipod, cellular phone holder
and there, a small, special cup of tea, a gift I received from my so at Japanese tea garden in San Francisco
my rubik cube ,as you can see, i am halfway to complete it, ( the two bottom layers are done)
my sudoku book
and the last, but not least, my outdated 3 and a half -year old laptop which I am thinking to replace it with another one, still undecided, any idea???

4 comments:

pinedemort said...

Đừng mua Vaio nha chị, cùi bắp lắm >"<

GiaKiem said...

one quick question , what made you ask him to buy you that cup ? There are yellow butterflies on it. I don't know, I just think it doesn't suit you .

journey from here to there said...

@titine : chi. cung khong thich' sony vaio, :),
@faye : what made you think that this cup doesn't suit me ??? ~^^

GiaKiem said...

oh well, I got it wrong then. That cup sure doesn't suit me ..hhehehe...

Post a Comment