Santana Row

Saturday, September 17, 2011



It has been more than 3 years since the last time I visited Santana Row. The place is still the same, just the people come and go, including me.
Santana Row is a high-end luxury shopping center. There are so many high end store : Gucci, Burbury, Ferregamo, and I do not have to worry about spending money because I can only do window shopping. :).
It is a nice place to walk around on a sunny day, sit at an outdoor restaurant and enjoy your flavored coffee, and look at people walking around.
It is a place for me to escape from the suburban area, ease my stress and lift up my spirit.







When I was taking this picture with my big glass, a little girl came up and asked me : "Are you a photographer" I just smiled : No dear, I just love taking these peaceful moments and keep them in memories



1 comments:

Ka said...

hình chụp đẹp quá :d

Post a Comment